Branding is absolutely crucial to success in today’s world.
Branding is your online presence. It’s your image.
In any business that you are building, you are selling yourself. People are much more concerned with YOU, than they are about your business. It does not matter if you have the best business in the world, if you don’t successfully position yourself as a leader in the eyes of your clients, you will go nowhere.
With that being said, know that you are constantly being evaluated… sized up, compared and measured. People want to work with winners. They are attracted to leaders. It’s part of our DNA, we are attracted to excellence.
When someone types your name into Google, what comes up?
People do business with people they like. If your brand is attracting, money will never be an issue. How do you stand out? Do you have an attractive Facebook Page? How do you utilize Twitter to build your brand? Do you have a blog? How big is your list? Do you have your own book or products? Are you leveraging Affiliate Marketing? What Legacy are you creating online?
A complete brand is well put together, it’s relevant to your passions & niche, reflective of your personality, and keyword rich.
What Building Your Personal Brand means to YOU?
- establishes you as an expert / leader in your field
- leverage the biggest resource – the internet
- unlimited leads
- limitless opportunities
- separate yourself from the masses
- meet like-minded people
- attract clients / business partners
- make a shift from ‘chasing’ into ‘attracting’
- never worry about money again
- 24/7 cash register
- multiple streams of income
- creates opportunities
- no longer a hostage to economy or 1 company
- intellectual property
- platform to publish your own content
- foundation to write a book
- join Oprah, Donald Trump, Michael Jordan, Robert Kiyosaki, Dani Johnson, Cal Ripken and many many more!
- Your Name (Business Name) and Tagline
- Domain Name
- Great Photo of You
- Logo Design / Graphics for your website
- Consistent Message throughout your Social Media platforms
- Written bios
- Your personality
- Email Signature
- Business Cards
You or Your Business? This is a crucial choice you must make.
- Personal Brand – YOU (if you are in a Home-Based Business, Real Estate Professional, Multiple Businesses, etc)
- Business Brand – if you are not interested in being in the spotlight or you have Brick & Mortar Business
Discovering Your Passions
- think of your hobbies – what do you enjoy doing?
- list 5 things you are passionate about
- list 5 skills you’ve developed
- what 5 things you do better than most people?
- what 5 things you know about that most people don’t know?
- cross off anything you can’t see yourself spending time to create content and product around
- pick 3 topics that jump off the page and get you fired up when you talk about them
- start with those 3
- go to Google AdWords Keyword tool – is there a market around those keywords?
Once you narrow down on your passions & you are ready to take them to the world, the fun begins. It’s not about creating from scratch if you don’t have to. I learned this principle a long time ago – find someone who has what you want to duplicate what you do.
Now, of course, you can’t just copy someone’s work word for word, let’s have common sense here… what I mean is, find someone who is succeeding in your domain and find what you like about their set-up. Find ways to improve that and put your own twist on it!
Additional Resources to Help Your Build Your Business:
- How to Create a Branded Email Signature
- How to Hire Help for as Low as $3/hr
- 6 Steps to Do-it-Yourself WordPress Blog
- Top 10 Tips to Create Your Best Month in Network Marketing
- Like us on Facebook for Daily Inspiration
Want to Know What Tools I use to Build My Brand?
- My Tool Box – I often get asked what tools I use and recommend, so I decided to put together one page with all my favorite resources. Enjoy!
If this post was helpful to you, let’s help some more people! Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also leave a comment below and let me know if this was valuable and what you’ll implement today.
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS: If you Would Like to Generate More Leads, Close More Sales, Learn how to Build your Network Marketing Business Using Facebook and Become a Top Earner in your Company, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Free Masterclass “How to Build a Massive Team Using Modern Social Media Strategies”.
If you enjoyed How Branding Affects Your Marketing, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!