Google Hangout is an awesome tool for conducting video interviews and to connect with your audience. A lot of people use Google Hangout to hold webinars as well. Just in case you haven’t used it just yet, let me showcase the benefits of it and how simple it is to put it to work for you.
Google invested millions of dollars to put this FREE tool in place for you and I. Thanks, Google!
Google Plus Hangout Benefits:
- connect with your friends or family
- have up to 10 ‘moderators’ to hang out with (10 people can do video chat at the same time)
- broadcast over YouTube or Your Blog to unlimited viewers
- record your business meeting
- share a PowerPoint presentation/YouTube videos/ your screen, etc
Hangouts brings one-on-one and group conversations to life with video calls for free.
Connect with friends across computers, Android and Apple devices.
To Start / Join a Hangout via your computer:
go to http://Plus.Google.com
- Sign into Your Google Plus Account (you have to have one)
- You need a webcam
- Use headphones if there is background noise
- Install Plugin for Hangouts https://plus.google.com/
Google Hangout What is it and How to use it Tutorial
To Start / Join a Hangout via your cell phone:
- Download Google Plus App and Log into your Google Plus Account
- Download a Hangout App
Here’s how you start a Hangout party:
1. Sign in to Google+.
2. Click the HOME button at the top left corner.
3. Then select the Hangouts option
4. Then choose Hangout on Air (as pictured below)
6. Give your Hangout a name, invite people and you are ready to hangout!
Tips to Rock Your Broadcasts:
- Always remember that people are attracted to people who are positive, excited and bring value so be and do those things.
- Google Hangout loves imperfection, so don’t worry about being perfect.
- Title of your hangout does matter so dress it up.
- Have fun!
Additional Resources to Help Your Build Your Business:
- How to Create a Branded Email Signature
- How to Hire Help for as Low as $3/hr
- 6 Steps to Do-it-Yourself WordPress Blog
- Top 10 Tips to Create Your Best Month in Network Marketing
- Like us on Facebook for Daily Inspiration
Want to Know What Tools I use to Build My Brand?
- My Tool Box – I often get asked what tools I use and recommend, so I decided to put together one page with all my favorite resources. Enjoy!
If this post was helpful to you, let’s help some more people! Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also leave a comment below and let me know if this was valuable and what you’ll implement today.
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS: If you Would Like to Generate More Leads, Close More Sales, Learn how to Build your Network Marketing Business Using Facebook and Become a Top Earner in your Company, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Free Masterclass “How to Build a Massive Team Using Modern Social Media Strategies”.
If you enjoyed the video Google Hangout – What is it and How to use it, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!