Tired of doing everything in your business without making any real progress?
Do you ever feel guilty to actually enjoy your life because you have a long to-do of things you didn’t get a chance to?
All of us get started in business for ourselves to enjoy a quality of life, right? But also, most of us suffer from a “super-hero” syndrome. The key to a building a business and a life of your dreams is to realize that… You can have it all, but you can’t do it all.
One of my mentors said this, “If you make a 6-figure income and you don’t have an assistant, you are crazy.“
Another very successful internet marketer said, “The first year I hired a virtual assistant was the first year I made a 6-figure income.“
So whether you are an entrepreneur who makes a six figure income or would like to, you need to outsource. A huge shift happened for John and I a few years ago, when we hired our very first assistant. Since then, we’ve built a virtual team that handles between 40-60 hours of work per week. The best part is … at pennies on the dollar!
My new motto became, “If I don’t have to do it, that’s better.” Just to be clear, I am referring to non-income producing activities here.
Learning the skill set of outsourcing become the 2nd best business decision I have ever made (behind building a personal brand).
So it you are an Entrepreneur who suffers from a Super-Hero Syndrome or you want to make more and work less or you are ready to go to the next level and you realize that you cannot do it alone, this training is so perfect for you.
If you are ready to work smarter, not harder and you are ready to learn the meat and potatoes of this outsourcing conversation, let’s dig in!
Here is what you are going to learn inside this training:
- How to become clear with what to outsource
- How to outsource for as little as $3/hr or $5 per task
- 3 Types of outsourcers and how to find the best ones
- How to grow and manage your virtual team
How to Hire Help for As Low as $3/hr
Where to start:
- Make a list of EVERYTHING that you do on a weekly basis
- Highlight Your Top 2-3 Income Producing Activities
- Outsource Everything Else
Awesome Quotes About Outsourcing:
“If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you’re putting yourself out of business.” ~Lee Kuan Yew
“For everything we don’t like to do, there’s someone who’s really good, wants to do it and will enjoy it.” ~ Josh Kaufman
Resources to Help You Build a Dream Life:
- Upwork.com – a global online work platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
- Fiverr.com – quick and easy tasks done for $5!
- 99Designs.com – The #1 marketplace for graphic design, including logo design, web design and other design contests.
- MyDuplicationAcademy.com – the best tool suite in the Network Marketing industry. Company-specific and Universal lead capture pages, video tours, built-in auto-responders, a full CRM, activity tracking, phone dialer services, webinar system, and other online tools. It’s ONE Suite with Everything you need built in to build your Home Business.In order to succeed in a big way, you must be high-tech and high-touch.
- Book Recommendation: Virtual Freedom – outsourcing blueprint.
- MegaBrandingAcademy.com – is a 5 module course that teaches you how to define your purpose-driven brand, design your brand and deliver your brand to the market. Learn how to use Social Media effectively, how to blog, generate leads and profit from your brand.
- Are You Allowing This Disease Stop You From Success Blog Post
- How to Work Smarter Not Harder Blog Post
Tools of the Trade:
- Jing (Techsmith.com/Jing) – a fantastic tool that allows you for simultaneous screen captures and audio and video recording, making your instructions and goals simple and clear
- Dropbox (Dropbox.com) – a document-sharing program that keeps everyone on the same page. Individual programs can be shared with different people
- Skype (Skype.com) – the best means of communicating face-to-face with your global staff
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Hopefully, this was valuable for you. Do me a favor. If you gained value from this video, can you comment below? I have to say, I love to seeing your feedback. I’d love to know what was your biggest a-ha moment?
In the comments below, share…
What is your favorite tip that you will implement right away?
To you conquering new territories,
I coach people who crave a business and a life they love by igniting their online celebrity brand!
PS. Want Exclusive Access to our Branding and Online Marketing Mastermind? Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs, Ask Questions and Plug into our Exclusive Tips & Strategies HERE … oh and … it’s 100% FREE (we should totally be charging for this goodness).