A picture is worth a thousand words. Capturing the right picture is a great way to show people who you are and let your personality shine through.
Trying to capture that perfect photo can be a challenge. If you are ready to put your best foot forward, tune in to hear brilliant advice from my super genius photographer, Tanya Willis.
Tanya has a gift to capture the most beautiful headshots (she took the one to the right) and in this video, she is going to explain her process and how you can make sure that your photographer, or even you, can capture the perfect image.
This advice will revolutionise the way that you come across on camera.
Secrets to Gorgeous Photos with Tanya Willis
Tanya’s advice is simple, but it’s all about being natural. She says, “When you first meet your photographer, smile.” She explains that you want to show your best in the very beginning. This helps the photographer get a feeling for who you are and immediately see the special things about you that they want to capture.
Tanya has said she will spend hours looking for the perfect shot, and then come up with it in minutes. It’s all about seeing who you are and capturing that in the photo. She says, “No pose is the best pose”.
The key is to capture the actual you, not the cheesy you. Here are a few of my tips to show up your very best on camera.
Tips to take gorgeous photos:
- When you look into the camera, visualize success. Think thoughts like, “I’m beautiful. I am on fire. I am successful.” Whatever you think about, the camera brings about.
- Lighting is KING. It can make or break the photo. Always be facing the sun or the lights.
- Wear your confidence colours or outfits. When you feel good, you look good. When you look good, you’ll love the pics!
- Laugh a lot. Ahhhh … this is a game changer. If your energy is stiff, your pics will be stiff.
What are your secrets to taking gorge photos? Drop ’em in the comments below. We can’t wait to see them!
Additional Resources to Help You Show Up Your Best:
- How to Be Unapologetically You with Jessie Lee Ward
- How to Take Stunning Selfies with Model Kayla Oberg
- 3 Secrets to Showing up Your Best with Image Consultant Sheena James
- 7 Ways to Look Better and Improve Your Self Confidence
- LIKE Our Facebook Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools I use to Build My Brand?
- My Tool Box – I often get asked what tools I use and recommend, so I decided to put together one page with all my favorite resources. Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favourite tip or your biggest takeaway. I can’t wait to see your comments!
I coach entrepreneurs on how to take their business, online marketing and personal branding to the next level so they can finally live the dream!
PS: Are You Ready to Turn Your Brilliance into a Business Empire? Join us Live for a FREE Masterclass and Discover “How to Build a Six-Figure Empire from Scratch (Even If You Aren’t Successful, Famous or Technical)”. Click Here to Get Instant Access Now.